no valid bookmark error message, without using bookmarks at all
Author Message
 no valid bookmark error message, without using bookmarks at all

Hello there,
in my application I use no bookmarks at all but transactions. If the
code with the transaction is executed it sometimes works well, but
sometimes I get that dammed error message, even if I break into the
code.
Not just once- no, at least 10 time without pause. Then I can work, for
example edit my code or change some settings. All of a sudden, without
calling the function again I get the errormessage. Does anybody know
what that could be?
Thanks for your help.
Bernd

Sun, 25 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Not a valid bookmark error

2. "Not a valid bookmark" error

3. Error 3159: Not a valid Bookmark

4. Error 3159: Not a valid bookmark

5. error 64491 Not a valid Bookmark

6. Error: 3159 Not a valid bookmark.

7. Error: Not a valid bookmark

8. Error 3159 - Not a valid bookmark

9. Error: Not a valid bookmark

10. Help with 'Not a valid bookmark' bookmark message

11. Not a valid bookmark

12. Not a Valid Bookmark & Process stopped