I am trying to connect ot forms using Access 2002
Author Message
 I am trying to connect ot forms using Access 2002

I am currently building a application using VB 6 .  I am trying to get the
child form to only show the data from that the specific parent form is
displaying.  Can any one help me with this problem?  I am using a datagrid
on the child form.  They are two separate tables Customers and
CustomerNotes, both using CustID.  Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

--
Jack T. Wynn
UNUM Telecommunications, Inc

Technical Support
Inside Moore County
295-5041

Outside Moore County
1-866-681-2300

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 05:31:19 GMT
 I am trying to connect ot forms using Access 2002
Hi UTI,

Quote:
> I am currently building a application using VB 6 .  I am trying to get the
> child form to only show the data from that the specific parent form is
> displaying.  Can any one help me with this problem?  I am using a datagrid
> on the child form.  They are two separate tables Customers and
> CustomerNotes, both using CustID.

Karl Petersen, or sometimes another VB person pass through, here. But for a
strictly VB-Interface question, I think you'd have better luck in a VB group
(and not one for Office VBA, which uses a totally different form packages
and interface).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.mvps.org/word
http://go.compuserve.com/MSOfficeForum

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 01:54:53 GMT

1. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

2. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

3. runtime error 8447 when ADO connecting to Access 2002 at web site

4. Trying to connect to an Access database in my exe using VB5

5. Access 2002 Word 2002 Automation

6. spped problems with MS Access 2002 as client, Word 2002 as server

7. Word 2002 Access 2002 Automation

8. Custom Help with Access 2002 Forms

9. Access 2002 / VBA - Suspending processing after opening a form

10. I am seeing a ghost in the list of macros in Word 2002

11. Searchable database on the web using Access 2002?

12. vb.net and Access 2002 forms