Autoexec macro in Acces 2
Author Message
 Autoexec macro in Acces 2

Hi,

I want to prevent that users of my database can bypass the autoexec macro by
pressing the shift key during startup. I know how to do it in Acces 97, but
unfortunately I have to do this in Acces 2. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Joost.

Thu, 27 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Autoexec macro in Acces 2
Does access 2 use VBA or Access Basic...

Quote:

> Hi,

> I want to prevent that users of my database can bypass the autoexec macro
by
> pressing the shift key during startup. I know how to do it in Acces 97,
but
> unfortunately I have to do this in Acces 2. Can anyone help me?

> Thanks,

> Joost.

Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Autoexec macro in Acces 2
Joost,

In Acc97 you can set the bypass stuff via VBA as well as the easy way
through the StartUp dialog. The Help topic is AllowBypassKey Property. It's
a custom property of the Database object and, if not already created in a
database, needs to be done via CreateProperty(). The latter function exists
in Acc2.0 but there's no reference to AllowBypassKey as a property of the
Database object. Hence, I doubt Acc2 supports it but it may be worth a try?

--
Cheers
 Graham

Quote:

> Hi,

> I want to prevent that users of my database can bypass the autoexec macro
by
> pressing the shift key during startup. I know how to do it in Acces 97,
but
> unfortunately I have to do this in Acces 2. Can anyone help me?

> Thanks,

> Joost.

Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Autoexec macro in Acces 2
De snelste en meest stabiele methode is inderdaad de runtime te gebruiken.

Groeten,
Bas Noordzij

Quote:
>Hi,

>I want to prevent that users of my database can bypass the autoexec macro
by
>pressing the shift key during startup. I know how to do it in Acces 97, but
>unfortunately I have to do this in Acces 2. Can anyone help me?

>Thanks,

>Joost.

Mon, 31 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. AutoExec Macro Help!!!!!!

2. VBA - Autoexec Macro Replacement??

3. VBA - Disable Autoexec macro

4. Automation Problem -- Suppressing AutoExec Macros And Startup Forms

5. Automation Problem -- Suppressing AutoExec Macros And Startup Forms

6. Automation Problem -- Suppressing AutoExec Macros And Startup Forms

7. Automation Problem -- Suppressing AutoExec Macros And Startup Forms

8. Automation Problem -- AutoExec Macros and Startup Forms

9. AutoExec Macro to Run VBA Code.

10. Access97: AutoExec macro fails following broken references

11. Autoexec macro disable key

12. Opposite of AUTOEXEC macro (ie AUTOCLOSE) ???