code to save old page name, open new page
Author Message
 code to save old page name, open new page

I am building a complex link.  I can get to the same visio
page from several places.  I need to go back to the
correct place.  I save the original page in a global
variable.  But I can't seem to find out how to have VBA
perform a "GOTO Page 'x'".  ANy help appreciated.

Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:33:38 GMT
 code to save old page name, open new page
for sake of discussion, I want to go to page one.

strPageName = visDocument.Pages(1).Name
' put the selected page into the active window
ActiveWindow.Page = strPageName

al

Quote:

Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:59:36 GMT
 code to save old page name, open new page
Thanks al
Quote:

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 01:21:33 GMT

1. International Issues - Locale Code Page Vs. VB Code Page

2. how to save specific page (records of a page) to a stream object

3. Getting Page Custom Properties onto a new page

4. embed a new htm page into an main page

5. Break page in a RTF document (RichTextBox New Page)

6. Force Page Eject / New Page

7. Crystal Reports New page after gives a blank page

8. boxes in detail section at end of page although data forces new page

9. Break page in a RTF document (RichTextBox New Page)

10. new problem of webbrowser control save web page

11. Open As or Save As an Access Database file under a new name

12. opening & saving excel from an asp page