Access to Excel problem...
Author Message
 Access to Excel problem...

I'm trying to export a table from Access 7.0 to Excel 7.0. I have no
problem exporting the file from a database to a spreadsheet (xls) format,
but what I do have a problem is opening up Excel. I did get it to open by
accessing the toolbar, but I know if I use the OutputTo() method, I can
have it open Excel with the file together. That's what I need.
     After I have Excel loaded with the file I just exported, I want to
have it Transpose all the cells in Excel, so instead of having the output
look like:

First Name | Last Name | Age | Birthday |
Gad           | Berger        |  19  |  05/27/78

I would like to have it load up looking like this:

First Name | Gad
----------------------
Last Name  | Berger
------------------------
Age            |  19 ........ and so on...

If anyone can help with this, please do, I've spent too much time trying to
figure this out.

Gad Berger

Mon, 20 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem with access coding accessing an excel spreadsheet

2. Running excel add-in (added into excel - not access) in Access VBA

3. read excel file in access 2000 lire fichier excel dans access 2000

4. OLE Access Excel (Datenimport von Excel in Access - muss nicht OLE sein)

5. Access to Excel; Excel to Access

6. problem with automation from access using excel

7. Automation Problem with Access 97/Excel 97

8. Problem: Closing excel via access

9. Excel to Access problem - PLEASE HELP --- URGENT!

10. More problems with Access/Excel interoperability

11. Problems with Access/Excel interoperability

12. Problem in running Excel sort function in Access using VBA