Disabled / Enabled Macro
Author Message
 Disabled / Enabled Macro

Hi Dear

I have writen a outlook form and save defenishen with it and publish it to
organization library.
But People receive "Disabled / Enabled Macro" message when they want to open
mail of this type or when I reply or forward it to another one by VBScript
that is running by form.

How can I disable these messages ? ( Forward & Open Mail )

Masoud Taghizadeh

Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. disabling the DISABLE/ENABLE macros menu on opening spreadsheet

2. Disable Enable Macro Box When I start my template

3. Problem removing the disable/enable macros message when a doc opens

4. Dialog Disable / Enable Macros

5. disable the enable/disable macro message

6. Removing the [ENABLE MACROS] [DISABLE MACROS] popup window

7. eliminated the "Disable/enable Macros" window....again

8. Enable disable macros Msgbox

9. Excel 2000 enable/disable macros

10. How to turn off Enable/Disable Macro Prompt...

11. Macros are disabled and can't re-enable

12. Enable/Disable Macros in VB