module not processing all docmd
Author Message
 module not processing all docmd

Thanks in advance for your help

Sometimes when I run the following CASE from within a
module, it appears some docmd lines don't execute?

 Case "Auto-Update ACH Preparedness":

       DoCmd.Hourglass True
       DoCmd.SetWarnings False

       DoCmd.OpenQuery "qryNo7501"
       DoCmd.OpenQuery "qryNo75upd"
       DoCmd.OpenQuery "qryNo75upd2"

       DoCmd.Hourglass False
       DoCmd.SetWarnings True

Any ideas greatly appreciated. Maybe it processes too
quickly?

Thanks

Mon, 12 Jul 2004 06:34:13 GMT
 module not processing all docmd
I use syntax like this frequently. So I don't think that is the problem.
Perhaps you get an occasional error that jumps down to the error handler.
--
Joe Fallon
Access MVP

Quote:
> Thanks in advance for your help

> Sometimes when I run the following CASE from within a
> module, it appears some docmd lines don't execute?

>  Case "Auto-Update ACH Preparedness":

>        DoCmd.Hourglass True
>        DoCmd.SetWarnings False

>        DoCmd.OpenQuery "qryNo7501"
>        DoCmd.OpenQuery "qryNo75upd"
>        DoCmd.OpenQuery "qryNo75upd2"

>        DoCmd.Hourglass False
>        DoCmd.SetWarnings True

> Any ideas greatly appreciated. Maybe it processes too
> quickly?

> Thanks

Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:22:33 GMT

1. Module code - processes 1 record, not many

2. How to not unload BAS module variables in background process

3. DoCmd.OutputTo snapshot causes processing to stop

4. DoCmd.Open.Query in Module!

5. renaming modules w/o DoCmd

6. Error while using DoCmd.SendObject in a form module

7. Referece a module and have it not run the module

8. UserForm code module not visible from normal module

9. DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord

10. DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord does not update the form!

11. Reports Not Maximized on docmd.OpenReport

12. Reports - cancel of DoCmd OpenReport not working