Forwarding Undeliverable Messages
Author Message
 Forwarding Undeliverable Messages

Hi all,

I want to be able to forward an undeliverable/rejected email

notification to the email address contained in the "cc" box of the

original sent item email that was rejected.

Any help would be appreciated (novice VBA user)!

Regards,

John

N.B. We are using Outlook 2000. Emails are being generated

automatically by a SQL Server 7.0 database.

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 17:43:04 GMT

1. Trap undeliverable email message

2. Trap undeliverable email message

3. Get a warning message when programatically forward message

4. How do I prevent a message from being sent or forwarded

5. Forwarding messages using 1 button

6. Forward message

7. Remove "FW" prefix in Forwarded messages

8. How to forward open message with VBA?

9. Processing multiple (forwarded) Emails contained in one message?

10. Item_Send with Forwarded Messages

11. Rule that change subject and forward message

12. Forwarding without "---Original Message---"