Tutorials
Author Message
 Tutorials

Hi,

I have been teaching myself Access and VBA for the last 4 years but I would
like some to know if anyone has any really good tutorials for VBA?

Many thanks,
Hayden

Sat, 12 Jun 2004 20:53:39 GMT
 Tutorials
I think Rick Dobson's book from Microsoft Press, "Programming Access 2000",
addresses this very well. My copy of the current edition "Programming Access
2002" should be waiting when I arrive home after the holidays and I am
looking forward to reviewing it.

He has a website for these books at http://www.programmingmsaccess.com/ and
I think, some sample chapters are available there.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have been teaching myself Access and VBA for the last 4 years but I
would
> like some to know if anyone has any really good tutorials for VBA?

> Many thanks,
> Hayden

Sun, 13 Jun 2004 08:11:35 GMT
 Tutorials
Take a look at "Beginning Access 2000 VBA" from Wrox.

--

Sco

M.L. "Sco" Scofield, MCSD, MCT, MCP, MSS
Brand New Access MVP!
Useful Metric Conversion #12 of 19: 10 millipedes = 1 centipede
Miscellaneous Access and VB "stuff" at www.ScoBiz.com

Quote:

> Hi,

> I have been teaching myself Access and VBA for the last 4 years but I would
> like some to know if anyone has any really good tutorials for VBA?

> Many thanks,
> Hayden

Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:46:54 GMT
 Tutorials
4 years ?, not disrepect but you should be buying books rather than reading
those little tutorials, get this one it gives a big picture if not the whole
picture of access, Developer's handbook Volume I

Kaspa

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have been teaching myself Access and VBA for the last 4 years but I
would
> like some to know if anyone has any really good tutorials for VBA?

> Many thanks,
> Hayden

Sun, 13 Jun 2004 04:23:55 GMT
 Tutorials
Hi!

If you search Yahoo for "MS Access tutorial" you will see a wealth of free
tutorials out there. Some include VBA too.

--
Calvin Smith
http://www.CalvinSmithSoftware.com

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have been teaching myself Access and VBA for the last 4 years but I
would
> like some to know if anyone has any really good tutorials for VBA?

> Many thanks,
> Hayden

Fri, 18 Jun 2004 03:49:46 GMT
 Tutorials
Thanks all, I have had some trouble with the books you get, a lot of the
ones I have got my hands on are useless really.

Thanks for your advice.
Hayden

Quote:
> Take a look at "Beginning Access 2000 VBA" from Wrox.

> --

> Sco

> M.L. "Sco" Scofield, MCSD, MCT, MCP, MSS
> Brand New Access MVP!
> Useful Metric Conversion #12 of 19: 10 millipedes = 1 centipede
> Miscellaneous Access and VB "stuff" at www.ScoBiz.com

Quote:
> > Hi,

> > I have been teaching myself Access and VBA for the last 4 years but I
would
> > like some to know if anyone has any really good tutorials for VBA?

> > Many thanks,
> > Hayden

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 06:29:59 GMT

1. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

2. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

3. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

4. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

5. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

6. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

7. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

8. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

9. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

10. online VBA tutorials

11. Visual Basic Tutorials

12. Where can i find tutorials or teaching notes?