Syncing public folders with local folders automatically
Author Message
 Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

Is there a way to sync exchange 2000 public contact folders with the default
user contact folder automatically? it only has to be a one way sync, from
the public folders to the users default folder... I have found Microsoft's
Pocket Contact Synchronizer program but that requires a manual button to be
pressed I need something that will update the folder after a modification or
addition or deletion etc.. also PCS asks for authorization to use the
address book in outlook xp.

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:21:03 GMT

1. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

2. Determining if a folder is a local pst folder or a imap (server folder)

3. sync meetings from a calendar in a Public Folder

4. Automatically generate public folders

5. Moving local folder system to remote ftp folder

6. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

7. Public Folder Contact folders.

8. Unread Items in Public Folders like in personal Folders

9. Search Public Folders - recurse through folders

10. Syncronize in programmatic way, the folder Contact with the public folder

11. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

12. Accessing a folder in public folders using an ADO recordset