VBA code to let message appear in status bar
Author Message
 VBA code to let message appear in status bar

Hi!

Me again (Ok I need to do some VBA the sooner or later):

Private Sub Quantity_GotFocus()
If AvWeight > 1 Then
    MsgBox ("Please enter the number of pieces")
End If
If AvWeight = 1 Then
    MsgBox ("Please enter Kg of article")
End If
End Sub

Now, instead of having a message box, I would like those messages appear in
the lower left corner of Access, where the filed descriptions appear (is
this "StatusBarText"?). How can I do that?

Thank you.

Pasquale Imbemba

Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:30:05 GMT
 VBA code to let message appear in status bar
syscmd acsyscmdsetstatus, "Please enter the number of pieces"

don't forget

syscmd acsyscmdclearstatus

when you're done

You sure your user will see this?
--
Regards,
Bas Cost Budde

Quote:
>     MsgBox ("Please enter the number of pieces")
> Now, instead of having a message box, I would like those messages appear
in
> the lower left corner of Access, where the filed descriptions appear (is
> this "StatusBarText"?). How can I do that?

Wed, 14 Jan 2004 00:53:06 GMT
 VBA code to let message appear in status bar
Thanks, it worked !

Quote:
> syscmd acsyscmdsetstatus, "Please enter the number of pieces"

> don't forget

> syscmd acsyscmdclearstatus

> when you're done

> You sure your user will see this?
> --
> Regards,
> Bas Cost Budde
> website at http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/hegedu

> >     MsgBox ("Please enter the number of pieces")
> > Now, instead of having a message box, I would like those messages appear
> in
> > the lower left corner of Access, where the filed descriptions appear (is
> > this "StatusBarText"?). How can I do that?

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 03:13:03 GMT
 VBA code to let message appear in status bar
----start code-----
dim varReturn as variant
varreturn=syscmd(acSysCmdSetStatus,"Put your message here")
' and then when you want to clear it....

varReturn=syscmd(acSysCmdClearStatus)

----end code---

Quote:

>Hi!

>Me again (Ok I need to do some VBA the sooner or later):

>Private Sub Quantity_GotFocus()
>If AvWeight > 1 Then
>    MsgBox ("Please enter the number of pieces")
>End If
>If AvWeight = 1 Then
>    MsgBox ("Please enter Kg of article")
>End If
>End Sub

>Now, instead of having a message box, I would like those messages appear in
>the lower left corner of Access, where the filed descriptions appear (is
>this "StatusBarText"?). How can I do that?

>Thank you.

>Pasquale Imbemba

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 03:52:03 GMT

1. Status bar text not appearing strait away

2. VBA Error message won't stop appearing

3. Posting message to status bar

4. Posting messages to the Project98 status bar

5. Putting message on windows status bar

6. Status bar message for menu items in VB 4.0

7. Putting message on windows status bar

8. Put message on Windows status bar

9. Remove status bar in Powerpoint using VBA

10. is there a status bar IN Project VBA

11. Single stepping through VBA code causes database window to appear

12. code to show the status bar?