Inserting Data from SQL Server into MsgText when sending reply
Author Message
 Inserting Data from SQL Server into MsgText when sending reply

Hi NG,

I'd like to create some VBA-code which should retrieve soma data from an SQL
server.

Here's the procedure:
-User receives email
- User hit's reply button and receives the reply window
- here I need to display a button which - ehen hit - will
  - display a window asking for search criterias and with those retrieves
data from SQL server
  - converts the retrieved data and inserts it as text (in a formatted way)
into the reply
- User then hits send

Problem is:
- I'm an absolut beginner in Outlook programming

Hence my question:

is the above procedure doable?
How would I start?
Would I use the standard email form and modify it?
Is there any reference (books, internet) which would help here?

Thanks in advance

Thu, 03 Jun 2004 20:45:22 GMT

1. Insert Data Into Access Database From SQL Server ADO Insert

2. Sending a Insert or Update command to SQL-Server from Excel

3. how to show progressbar when insert BLOB binary data into SQL-Server

4. Inserting image data into SQL server

5. Inserting data from an ADO recordset into a SQL Server table

6. Inserting a recordset data into a table in SQL Server

7. Inserting data from SQL Server into Access97 table

8. inserting data from Word to SQL Server

9. How to insert SQL Server Image Data Type Fields in a Report

10. need ID from newly inserted record (altered by insert trigger on SQL server)

11. Inserting data into mutliple tables using SQL Insert Command

12. How? insert data with SQL Insert statement