Outlook Preview Pane
Author Message
 Outlook Preview Pane

Hello.

How do I access the outlook 2000 preview pane?  I have an
activeX object displaying the inbox, using the outlook
2002 view control, and I would like to know if making it
display the preview pane is just an additional parameter,
or if it requires a lot of extra coding...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:34:09 GMT
 Outlook Preview Pane
It's a setting of the particular view being displayed. In Outlook 2002, you
can use ViewHTML to turn the preview pane on and off, but this is not
available in Outlook 2000.

--

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Hello.

> How do I access the outlook 2000 preview pane?  I have an
> activeX object displaying the inbox, using the outlook
> 2002 view control, and I would like to know if making it
> display the preview pane is just an additional parameter,
> or if it requires a lot of extra coding...

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:33:54 GMT

1. Outlook Preview Pane

2. Drag And Drop From Outlook Preview Pane

3. outlook view control & preview pane - strange behavior

4. Get text from Outlook Express Preview pane

5. Get Text from Outlook Express Preview Pane

6. Baber wants to use his preview pane

7. Turning off preview pane

8. preview pane for user form

9. Accessing the Preview Pane

10. Formatted text-only preview pane

11. Disabling the preview pane programmatically

12. preview pane settings in OL2K?