Copy Outlook2000 Mail item to another folder.
Author Message
 Copy Outlook2000 Mail item to another folder.

Dear all,

I want to copy an incoming mail to another folder using Visual Basic. I can
successfully move the item. But for Copying I don't have any idea.

TIA
Shaishav

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 15:53:02 GMT
 Copy Outlook2000 Mail item to another folder.

Instead of the Move method use the Copy method.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:
> Dear all,

> I want to copy an incoming mail to another folder using Visual
Basic. I can
> successfully move the item. But for Copying I don't have any idea.

> TIA
> Shaishav

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 22:08:13 GMT

1. create an e-mail mailing from a folder containing tasks items

2. Copy a file in a folder and past the copy in another folder

3. Copy Item (contact) to another folder

4. How to copy an item to another folder using ItemAdd

5. How to copy an item from Draft folder to Outbox

6. Help Copy Public Folder Calander Items to Personal Calendar(code sample)

7. protecting a public folder from copying an item

8. Extra copy of moved mailitem appears in Deleted Items folder

9. Copy viewed items from one folder into email body

10. Copying items to a grouped folder

11. Need Outlook macro to recurse mail folders and print each item

12. Find the currently selected item in a mail folder