Text field size, or text wrapping
Author Message
 Text field size, or text wrapping

I am trying to find the size of a text field, or more specifically the
size of the text that is desplayed in the text field.

I want to keep text from wrapping by extending the width of a shape, but
I need to know how much to extend it by.

Any help is appreciated

-Don

Sun, 06 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multiple Text lines with text wrap to fit the textbox size

2. Wrapping text around a bmp image in the rich text editor

3. Text Wrapping in Rich Text Box

4. Preventing Word Wrapping in Text Fields

5. Wrapping Text in a Text Box

6. DBGrid text wrap - won't stay wrapped!

7. Changing text field size with code

8. setting a text field size in code

9. ***Field Size of a Text Box

10. Size text box to fit text in Word 2000

11. Modifying Text Field Size

12. VB 3.0 Changing the size of a text field in an Access database