Built-in functions 
Author Message
 Built-in functions

I'm looking for a simple list of built-in VBA functions.  I've searched VB
Editor, KnowledgeBase, and in my favorite Access books.  I don't want to
read the detail one at a time, I want a list I can browse with a very brief
description.


Tue, 15 Jul 2003 06:29:18 GMT  
 Built-in functions
I've looked for the same thing myself but haven't found anything.

I've thought about creating one in a help file format that would be easily
stored and retrievable but I haven't gotten that far yet - sorry

Good luck & let me know if you find anything

Bronson



Quote:
> I'm looking for a simple list of built-in VBA functions.  I've searched VB
> Editor, KnowledgeBase, and in my favorite Access books.  I don't want to
> read the detail one at a time, I want a list I can browse with a very
brief
> description.



Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:00:38 GMT  
 Built-in functions
I found
http://support.microsoft.com/support/Office/InProdHlp/Access/acidxFun....
asp?LN=EN-US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=ltrim&rnk=4&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=ACC2000
and
http://support.microsoft.com/support/Office/InProdHlp/Access/_functio...

Not quite what I had in mind, but a help.



Quote:
> I've looked for the same thing myself but haven't found anything.

> I've thought about creating one in a help file format that would be easily
> stored and retrievable but I haven't gotten that far yet - sorry

> Good luck & let me know if you find anything

> Bronson



> > I'm looking for a simple list of built-in VBA functions.  I've searched
VB
> > Editor, KnowledgeBase, and in my favorite Access books.  I don't want to
> > read the detail one at a time, I want a list I can browse with a very
> brief
> > description.



Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:58:00 GMT  
 Built-in functions
Hi Mary Lou,
Have you tried the Object Browser?
It will give all the functions available
in Access, VBA and any other library
that you have referenced. No explanation
though, but you can get that from help.
To see the most common ones, choose
VBA in the Library combo box and select
Conversion, Math or Strings from the
Classes list.
HTH
Quote:

> I found
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/Office/InProdHlp/Access/acidxFun....
> asp?LN=EN-US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=ltrim&rnk=4&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=ACC2000
> and
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/Office/InProdHlp/Access/_functio...

> Not quite what I had in mind, but a help.



> > I've looked for the same thing myself but haven't found anything.

> > I've thought about creating one in a help file format that would be easily
> > stored and retrievable but I haven't gotten that far yet - sorry

> > Good luck & let me know if you find anything

> > Bronson



> > > I'm looking for a simple list of built-in VBA functions.  I've searched
> VB
> > > Editor, KnowledgeBase, and in my favorite Access books.  I don't want to
> > > read the detail one at a time, I want a list I can browse with a very
> > brief
> > > description.



Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:06:04 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Built-in functions unavailable

2. Built-In Functions Produce Error

3. DAO error 3085 - with BUILT-IN FUNCTIONS

4. code, query or built in functions?

5. Using built-in functions in access queries

6. Word's built in functions

7. Built in functions in VbScipt for ASP?

8. Capitalize a given string - built in function?

9. Class method names same as built-in functions?

10. build a function with arguments that change the font.

11. Built in Functions, Math "Trigonometry" I'm a begginer

12. How to use build-in function of Excel in VB5?

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software