access db not working passing from windows 98 to windows Me
Author Message
 access db not working passing from windows 98 to windows Me

My access 2000 DB is working fine on my windows 98 computer.
When I want to use it from windows Me, it doesn't work.
Can somebody gives me an hint on what is wrong?

Thanks

--
Pierre Morissette
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 06 Nov 2004 05:51:26 GMT

1. ExtCreatePen does not work in Windows 2000 but works in Windows 98

2. Application runs with Windows 95/NT, but doesn't work with Windows 98

3. How to get Access 97 work on Windows 95 and 98

4. does FileSystemWatcher class work with Windows 98 ??

5. dot net apps working OK in Windows 98??

6. MAPI DLL cannot loaded unter windows NT 4.0 - but it works with 95/98 - VB 3.0

7. GetKeyState doesn't work in Windows 98

8. VBA problems Going from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

9. Installing windows service in Windows 98,ME

10. Deploy dotnet windows application in windows 95/98

11. Vb5 in Windows 95 or Windows 98

12. 2-digit Date Window in Windows 95/98