"Save as" on an mailitem
Author Message
 "Save as" on an mailitem

Hi,
I have a mailitem from my inbox but when I try the
following in VB:
Item.SaveAs "c:\test.msg",olMsg
My Outlook pops up and gives me a warning that a program
is trying to access outlook and asks me if I want to grant
access to the program.  Is there anyway I can avoid this
alert?

Thanks.
Fred

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 18:06:23 GMT
 "Save as" on an mailitem
Hi!

You have installed the security patch for Outlook, MS Office 2000 with
servicepack 2 or run XP. You can bypass this with exteded MAPI.

Read more here
http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/

Regards
/Hans B?rjesson

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 18:53:04 GMT

1. Adding MailItems to "Sent Items" folder

2. get "???" from MailItem.Body in OutLook

3. Outlook - MailItem "From"

4. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

5. Disabling "save" or "save as" on a form

6. "Save" and "Save As"

7. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

8. SysCmd 603, "path","path"

9. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

10. Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"

11. DLL or something like "#"#ยค#"!"#