Telephone Dialer with headset
Author Message
 Telephone Dialer with headset

Hi,

Newbie question here.

I want to create a command button on a form that uses the telephone
dialer, and then I want to hold a phone conversation through my modem
using a standard headset.  I can get the dialer to select the correct
field and then connect, but I can't get any audio to go through my
headset.  Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
Calvin

Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:02:03 GMT
 Telephone Dialer with headset
I'm only guessing here but the best way to handle it would be to plug the
headset straight into the modem not the soundcard. The only problem with
this is that the volume control is a bit crude.

Jonny

Quote:
> Hi,

> Newbie question here.

> I want to create a command button on a form that uses the telephone
> dialer, and then I want to hold a phone conversation through my modem
> using a standard headset.  I can get the dialer to select the correct
> field and then connect, but I can't get any audio to go through my
> headset.  Can anyone help?

> Thanks in advance.
> Calvin

Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:56:43 GMT

1. Telephone dialer and timer

2. Telephone dialer

3. telephone dialer

4. Telephone dialer

5. Telephone Dialer code ?

6. telephone dialer

7. Help with telephone dialer in Win95.

8. Using Outlook Dialer vs Access Dialer

9. Using Outlook Dialer vs Access Dialer

10. Dialer (PPP/Slip) or access Win95s dialer

11. Midland 2 Way Radio Headset