Send 100 messages from [ Outbox\Hold ] Outlook 2000
Author Message
 Send 100 messages from [ Outbox\Hold ] Outlook 2000

I'll let someone else tackle your question but I thought I'd warn you.  If
you send 100 message at once, your email server may flag you as a SPAMMER
and you'll loose you email account.

Quote:
> A:
> How can we send 100 messages which are in the folder [ Outbox\Hold]
without
> manually sending each message.
> Many times our high speed provider has problems and we can not send the
> messages produced during the day, so they are placed into the folder
>  Outbox\Hold]

> B:

> Sometimes our high speed provider has no service for a few days, how can
we
> send the messages in [ Outbox\Hold] which are on the machine [ 1234 ] from
> an other machine which has dialup machine [ ABCD ]

> Your assistance is appreciated

> Paul

Mon, 31 May 2004 08:53:34 GMT
 Send 100 messages from [ Outbox\Hold ] Outlook 2000
Thank you for your note.

During the day we produce correspondence from many workstations and if our
mail connection is "NOT" working the Outbox gets filled up and we have to
than wait for a connection to send our mail.

Paul
====

Quote:
> I'll let someone else tackle your question but I thought I'd warn you.  If
> you send 100 message at once, your email server may flag you as a SPAMMER
> and you'll loose you email account.

> > A:
> > How can we send 100 messages which are in the folder [ Outbox\Hold]
> without
> > manually sending each message.
> > Many times our high speed provider has problems and we can not send the
> > messages produced during the day, so they are placed into the folder
> >  Outbox\Hold]

> > B:

> > Sometimes our high speed provider has no service for a few days, how can
> we
> > send the messages in [ Outbox\Hold] which are on the machine [ 1234 ]
from
> > an other machine which has dialup machine [ ABCD ]

> > Your assistance is appreciated

> > Paul

Mon, 31 May 2004 22:26:56 GMT

1. Send 100 messages from [ Outbox\Hold ] Outlook 2000

2. Sending Individual Messages from Outlook 2000 Outbox

3. MAPI message Send method puts message in Outbox but it isn't actually sent

4. Sending message w/MAPI sits in Outbox

5. Message sent w/MAPI sits in outbox

6. Message sent w/MAPI sits in outbox

7. Sending message w/MAPI sits in Outbox

8. Sending message w/MAPI sits in Outbox

9. Access 2000 append query run from Outlook 2000 fails - no error message - REPOST

10. Tell Outlook to send mails in outbox at once

11. sending mail with attatchment ( to outlook outbox) through Visual Basic

12. 100% Offshore, 100% Private, 100% Online 8849