Implementing interfaces
Author Message
 Implementing interfaces

Does anyone know if you can create an interface in Access 97 VBA and then
implement that same interface in a Access 97 VBA class module?
We have an indication that the 'implements' keyword is valid in Access 97,
the IDE gives autofillin help for it.  Yet it does not compile.
Any help will be appreciated.
--
Sean Allison

Tue, 30 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Implementing interfaces

Quote:

>Does anyone know if you can create an interface in Access 97 VBA and then
>implement that same interface in a Access 97 VBA class module?
>We have an indication that the 'implements' keyword is valid in Access 97,
>the IDE gives autofillin help for it.  Yet it does not compile.
>Any help will be appreciated.

Yes, I wrote here about the same problem a few months ago. It does
appear that Access's VBA includes the full VBA syntax, and therefore
recognizes the Implements keyword when you enter it, but it is unable
to compile it.

Tue, 30 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Implementing interfaces

Addressof does the same but you can't use it in Access97, AFAIK

Quote:

>Does anyone know if you can create an interface in Access 97 VBA and then
>implement that same interface in a Access 97 VBA class module?
>We have an indication that the 'implements' keyword is valid in Access 97,
>the IDE gives autofillin help for it.  Yet it does not compile.
>Any help will be appreciated.
>--
>Sean Allison

Tue, 30 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot implement Interface

2. implementing interfaces

3. Re-implement interface

4. Implement interface in VB.Net

5. Implementing Interface Events...

6. Registering and implementing Interfaces

7. Implemented Interfaces...

8. RaiseEvent through Implemented Interface

9. Problem implementing interface

10. Using implemented interfaces with ASP ??

11. Implementing Interface Events

12. Implemented interface