sending a e-mail from excel via Lotus Notes
Author Message
 sending a e-mail from excel via Lotus Notes

Help,
    Does anyone know how to do this...I have found code to enable me to do
this ok, however not with an attachment..I have used the sendmail command
which works the way I want...However when it is tried on the other computers
it will be used on....it insists on running the microsoft mailer setup
program and then I have to fiddle about with profiles and the like...not
what I need to teach 60 supervisors how to do....so any ideas

cheers
chris

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 04:35:12 GMT
 sending a e-mail from excel via Lotus Notes
I won't be much help on this one but I will express my interest in also
finding a solution to your request.

I have been able to send an Excel workbook as an attachment but i am only
interested in sending a specific range to e-mail recipients.  If anyone
knows how to do this with microsoft mailer I would like to know how.  Even
better, I would like to know how this can be done with lotus notes.

Regards,
Sparrow

Quote:
> Help,
>     Does anyone know how to do this...I have found code to enable me to do
> this ok, however not with an attachment..I have used the sendmail command
> which works the way I want...However when it is tried on the other
computers
> it will be used on....it insists on running the microsoft mailer setup
> program and then I have to fiddle about with profiles and the like...not
> what I need to teach 60 supervisors how to do....so any ideas

> cheers
> chris

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 09:43:50 GMT

1. Sending email via Lotus Notes

2. VBA code to send an email message through Lotus Notes mail interface

3. send a mail with vb via lotus notes

4. sending an excel from via Lotus Notes

5. Send email from Acc97 to Lotus notes email.

6. email via Lotus Notes?

7. Lotus Note Mail via sendobject method

8. Sending Email with Lotus Notes

9. Send Email from VB5 to Lotus Notes

10. Creating but not sending a Lotus Notes email

11. Sending messages from VB via Lotus Notes

12. Sending email to lotus notes from VB