Remove title bar from Userform or Window
Author Message
 Remove title bar from Userform or Window

I'm trying to create a window in Visio without a title bar. I've reviewed
the document about "Creating and Using Anchored Windows with Visio 2000"
(MSDN), but I cannot find a way to have the "parent" window destroy it's
title bar. I do have a UserForm as a child window within a window created
with ActiveWindow.Windows.Add() method.

I'm really only going through this mechanism as a potential workaround, but
ideally, I would simply like to show the Userform itself without a title
bar.

Any ideas?

TIA,
Mike Schoonmaker

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 01:37:54 GMT
 Remove title bar from Userform or Window
Ignore this request. I have found a method to accomplish this.

Quote:
> I'm trying to create a window in Visio without a title bar. I've reviewed
> the document about "Creating and Using Anchored Windows with Visio 2000"
> (MSDN), but I cannot find a way to have the "parent" window destroy it's
> title bar. I do have a UserForm as a child window within a window created
> with ActiveWindow.Windows.Add() method.

> I'm really only going through this mechanism as a potential workaround,
but
> ideally, I would simply like to show the Userform itself without a title
> bar.

> Any ideas?

> TIA,
> Mike Schoonmaker

Wed, 07 Jul 2004 04:43:55 GMT

1. Q: Removing title bar and/or Menu bar from a window

2. Removing Title-bar using hWnd of the window ??

3. How to show diffenent texts in Title Bar and Windows Task Bar

4. How to show diffenent Texts in Title Bar and Windows Task Bar

5. Change Font in title bar of mdi child/Hide title bar

6. Change Font in title bar of mdi child/Hide title bar

7. remove title bar from a form

8. Removing "Microsoft Word" from Title Bar

9. Removing the title bar from a form

10. Remove title bar and more

11. Removing the title bar thru API

12. Removing the title bar