Reverse Engineering - Complications?
Author Message
 Reverse Engineering - Complications?

Everyone, thanks for your help.  Here's the situation.  I have a
software project that I am reverse engineering to get a basic flow
diagram.  I am using Vision 2002 Pro and Visual Studio 6.

I have got to the point where Visio has all the classes for the
project in the Model Explorer.  This is great except that I need to
have all those classes dropped onto a static structure page to show
all the connections (right?).  The problem is that I can only do one
at a time. So...

I am trying to build a VBA macro that will loop through and grab 1
instance of each class and drop in on the page.

This is my question: how do I access the Visio Model Explorer in VBA?
Or is there an easier way to do what I want?

Manually, there are over 500 classes.  Yes, it is probably a bad
design, but I didn't design it... However, I need it mapped.

Thanks
Sincerely
Andrew

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 02:33:06 GMT

1. something like reverse engineering

2. Visio - Database Reverse Engineering

3. Preserving Code in Reverse Engineering

4. reverse and forward engineering

5. Reverse Engineer UML from VB6 behaves strange

6. ??UML Reverse Engineer Refresh???

7. Visio UMS reverse engineering

8. reverse engineering basic

9. Can you reverse engineer a quickbasic program?

10. Avoiding recompiling/reverse engineering

11. reverse engineering

12. Reverse Engineering tool for missing VB source file