Help With Combo Boxes
Author Message
 Help With Combo Boxes

I have a problem and need a solution soon. I have tons of data that is all
in the same column. I am going to have the combo box filter so I need the
combo box to have all of different values of that column in it. Since there
is some data that is the same, I can't put all the data in the combo box. I
just want the values that are different.    Thanks in advance. :)

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:55:55 GMT
 Help With Combo Boxes
Did you post this problem earlier and also post an attachment, after which
you indicated "do not open the attachment"? I recall there was a suggestion
of putting the various filtering criteria in different columns and using
auto-filter and data validation to perform your task for you.

Quote:
> I have a problem and need a solution soon. I have tons of data that is all
> in the same column. I am going to have the combo box filter so I need the
> combo box to have all of different values of that column in it. Since
there
> is some data that is the same, I can't put all the data in the combo box.
> just want the values that are different.    Thanks in advance. :)

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 04:07:31 GMT

1. HELP Forms, combo boxes, text boxes

2. Help with Combo Box and Adding New Values

3. Help with Combo Box ?

4. New To Programing, Need help with Combo Box ad Current record

5. Please Help - List/Combo boxes

6. HELP Newbie Combo Box - synchronizing records

7. Help with combo box

8. Help filling combo box from query

9. Explorer help like combo box search

10. Help with combo box problem