Excel worksheet questions
Author Message
 Excel worksheet questions

I've just got 2 questions:

1) How do you change the width of a column in a worksheet?
I've tried stuff like worksheet(1).columns(1).width and some other
posibilities but none of them work

2) How do you set the name of the worksheet?

Thanks in advance!

Eoin Roberts
Intervisors

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Excel worksheet questions

Quote:
> I've just got 2 questions:

> 1) How do you change the width of a column in a worksheet?
> I've tried stuff like worksheet(1).columns(1).width and some other
> posibilities but none of them work

    Columns("B:B").ColumnWidth = 13

Quote:
> 2) How do you set the name of the worksheet?

    Sheets("OldName").Name = "NewName"
Quote:
> Thanks in advance!

> Eoin Roberts
> Intervisors

Fri, 03 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Excel worksheet question

2. question about reading in excel worksheet data

3. Newby question: import Excel worksheet

4. Newby question: import Excel worksheet

5. Excel Worksheets...Newbie Question

6. OLE: Excel worksheet without using Excel

7. How can I open Excel workbook without using Excel.Worksheet

8. In VB 6, Excel.Worksheet becomes Excel.WorkSheet (note capital 'S'). Whey

9. Enumerating Excel worksheets within Access

10. Import Excel Worksheet(2)

11. Saving Excel Worksheet in DB as OLE Object

12. Exporting Access tbl to Excel - Worksheet Names