help help help
Author Message
 help help help

I have as yet had no response to my previous postings. So I may be
writing to the wrong discussion groups. Any help at all is appreciated.
What I want to be able to do is examine Access code written for
Microsoft access version 2.0 so I can reverse engineer good examples of
how Access can be used. I do have the limited examples and books
supplied by microsoft but these , how should I say, do not cover problem
solving in practice.

So any users of microsoft access a I would appreciate if you could
supply me examples of your Access files.  (file.mdb)

Ian (Melbourne, Australia)

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

2. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

3. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

4. Help Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP

6. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HE LP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HELP

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

8. help help help help help

9. HELP HELP HELP Set document name of print job from VB HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP Early Binding Excel 5.0 HELP HELP HELP

11. HELP HELP HELP HELP Comdlg32 error in VB6 under Win2K

12. HELP HELP HELP HELP