      Subject: Will this SendObject Work?
      Sent:      12/29/97 7:58 PM
      '661-6023' on 12/30/97 9:05 AM
The Fax transport service failed to deliver the message to this
recipient.
Could not render all attachments

The code I am using follows. It works fine if I substitute an email
address for the fax number, I get an email delivered to my inbox.

DoCmd.SendObject acSendReport, "rptEstimate", acFormatRTF, "[Fax: 661-
6023]", , , "Will this SendObject Work?", , False

The code does work on a machine running Win95. Generally I expect NT
Personal Fax to behave like the MS Fax applet that Win95 comes with. Am I
mistaken in this regard?

--
Michael Simcich

Sat, 17 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. NT Personal Fax and Access 97 and SendObject ?

2. send fax number to microsoft fax

3. utilize microsoft fax to automatically send faxes from access

4. Sending faxes from MAPI vs Printing to MS Fax

5. How can I send faxes directly from VB5 to microsoft fax

6. Unable to send faxes using Windows 2000 Faxing service

7. How do I send Fax using Microsoft Fax

8. How do I send Fax using Microsoft Fax

9. How do I send Fax using Microsoft Fax

10. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

11. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

12. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX