Capturing "Edit" Event
Author Message
 Capturing "Edit" Event

Is there an event that I can catch if a user attempts to alter a word document? I'm aware that the document.saved property changes from True to False when the document is altered but is there an event which does this.

--
"When we{*filter*}up in testing, it isn't because we only ran 5000 tests and should
   have run 5001. It's because we totally forgot an entire area to test."

"Software Quality Assurance Engineer"    Tel. +44 (0) 131 468 8209
PeopleDoc Ltd, Edinburgh, Scotland       Fax. +44 (0) 131 468 4689

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged. It is
intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you have received it in
error please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system. You should not otherwise copy, retransmit, use or disclose its
contents to anyone.

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 02:40:14 GMT
 Capturing "Edit" Event
Hi John,

Quote:
> Is there an event that I can catch if a user attempts to alter a word document?

No, there is not.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.mvps.org/word
http://go.compuserve.com/MSOfficeForum

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:17:55 GMT

1. Capturing the PRINT "Event"

2. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

3. "Capture" Tab Position

4. Table Caption Name "capture"

5. Capturing SQL Server "Raiserror" in VB

6. Capturing "EMF" files

7. Capturing "EMF" files

8. capture "open in new window"

9. Enumerating "CAPTURE" Devices