Add a contact to a Distribution List
Author Message
 Add a contact to a Distribution List

I add a new member to a contact list in this way:

myRecipients.Add Name.value&" "&Surname.value&"<"&Mail.value&">"
myDL.AddMembers myRecipients

but, if I want to add a contact (as I do using the button to add a member
and after selecting an existing menber) what code I need?
I hope someone could help me....

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:41:53 GMT

1. Adding a contact to a Distribution List

2. adding a selected contact to a distribution list

3. Adding contacts to a distribution list

4. Adding contacts to my distribution list

5. Add Contacts to a PublicFolder Contact list

6. Outlook VBA:Add recipient to a distribution list in the Global Addtress List

7. getting distribution list from Contacts

8. Outlook Contacts - Distribution Lists

9. Members property of contact folder distribution lists - returns gobbledygook in lovely looking array

10. HELP please for contact from Distribution list

11. Help: Extracting Contact info from distribution list inspector

12. Distribution Lists - How to displaying individual contacts in To field