commandbar
Author Message
 commandbar

Hi, I tried to get the name(string) of my button in a
custom menu I have created. The commmand must refer to the
active button in my active "menu".

Question: How to set this macro (this is my test)

With CommandBars.ActiveMenuBar.Controls
    .Caption = myname
Selection.InsertFile
FileName:="c:\document\piece.doc", Range:=myname, _
ConfirmConversions:=False, Link:=True, Attachment:=False

End With

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 22:53:59 GMT
 commandbar
answered in microsoft.public.word.vba.general.

Hope this helps,
regards,
Astrid

So that all can benefit from the discussion, please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.
Visit the MVP Word FAQ site at http://www.mvps.org/word/

Quote:
> Hi, I tried to get the name(string) of my button in a
> custom menu I have created. The commmand must refer to the
> active button in my active "menu".

> Question: How to set this macro (this is my test)

> With CommandBars.ActiveMenuBar.Controls
>     .Caption = myname
> Selection.InsertFile
> FileName:="c:\document\piece.doc", Range:=myname, _
> ConfirmConversions:=False, Link:=True, Attachment:=False

> End With

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 06:16:10 GMT

1. Print... from a commandbar

2. Commandbar-Popup for multiple use

3. commandbars - builtin list

4. CommandBars!CommandButton OnAction property

5. How to determine if CommandBar exists

6. CommandBar object type n/a

7. commandbars("Main Menu").Visible = True give error

8. Possible to detect mousemove over commandbars/toolbars ?

9. Error -2147467259 with Commandbar button delete

10. How to prevent customization of Commandbars

11. Dim cmb As CommandBar

12. CommandBar controls