Outlook 2000 on NT 4 SP5 crashes to Dr Watson with access violation when opening
Author Message
 Outlook 2000 on NT 4 SP5 crashes to Dr Watson with access violation when opening

Any ideas on why Outlook 2000 or Outlook 2000 SR-1 on NT 4 SP5 crashes to Dr
Watson with access violation when opening a document in a Team Folder - user role
is owner and can create documents but opening any document in folder causes
crash.Works fine in the Win 98 partition on same machine/user

Fri, 25 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dr. Watson Access Violation Outlook 98

2. I get a Dr.Watson Access Violation in Outlook.exe when I view Java applet

3. Dr Watson Access Violation when exiting sub

4. Dr. Watson Access Violation

5. Dr watson error: access violation error in vb6:0x0055a8ea

6. Access97 crashes and Dr. Watson locks up

7. Dr. Watson crash location in debugger?

8. Using NT's Dr. Watson with VB6

9. Solution: Dr. Watson attach to app, nt code 87

10. VB4/Dr Watson/NT 3.51/Oracle

11. Solution: Dr. Watson attach to app, nt code 87

12. App crashes - access violation - NT 4.0/VB 4.0(32 bit)/OLE Automation