ERROR: comcat.dll was unable to register itself in the system registry
Author Message
 ERROR: comcat.dll was unable to register itself in the system registry

What in the world would cause this error on setup.  I am installing:
OCX and its dependency file
one mdb
one bmp

Sat, 24 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ERROR: comcat.dll was unable to register itself in the system registry

Quote:

> What in the world would cause this error on setup.  I am installing:
> OCX and its dependency file
> one mdb
> one bmp

Check out:

Article Q174217 on Microsoft's site.

--
-------------------------
| gHaD (Aaron Robinson) |

Sat, 24 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DAO350.DLL Was Unable To Register Itself In The System Registry

2. Installation Error : VBCustom_Control_Files_OCX_comctl_reg was unable to register itself in registry

3. Unable to self register comcat.dll

4. dll was unable to register itself

5. crystl32.ocx couldn't register itself in system registry

6. crystl32.ocx couldn't register itself in system registry

7. A95 application installation: COMCTL32.OCX was unable to register itself

8. Error during install (Unable to update system registry)

9. comcat.dll not registering

10. COMCAT.DLL Self Register Failure

11. VBCustom_Controls_Files_OCX_tabctl_reg was unable to register itself in the system registry.

12. "Unable to access system registry"