Opening new HTML message
Author Message
 Opening new HTML message

Hi,

I'm trying to automate some of our office reporting.  Daily stats are
saved on our intranet and an email is sent manually via Outlook 98
using a hypertext link.

Is there a VBA script to open a message in the HTML Format and insert
the link

Eg

Click HERE for yesterday's stats.

Where HERE is the link to the intranet site.

Jason

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 09:25:06 GMT

1. make an HTML file the body of a new email message

2. Creating a new text or HTML message and using Word as an editor

3. Open an MS Outlook New Contact Dialog with HTML

4. Insert a command menu when I open a new message window

5. Insert a command menu when I open a new message window

6. Opening new document without a new window opening

7. Use VBA to open a new email message and attach a file

8. How to open HTML file from VB6 code and let this HTML file show up

9. How to open HTML file from VB6 code and make this HTML file show up

10. Saving New Message or Reply Message to Exch Folder

11. New messages/functions for new common controls DLL?

12. Using Window.Open to open HTML page