Access Outlook 2000/Express Inbox Folder over Mapi
Author Message
 Access Outlook 2000/Express Inbox Folder over Mapi

Hello,

Is it possible to read and store data in a Outlook 2000/Express
Inbox Folder and Contact List.

If it's possible.
Are there any books where I can read, how it works.

can anybody suggest me one good book about mapi and
outlook 2000/express
--
Best Regards

Thomas Mathes
Pfaffenwaldring 46F (Zim. No. 402)
70569 Stuttgart

Mobil :   0175  / 1614622

Web   :   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:06:34 GMT
 Access Outlook 2000/Express Inbox Folder over Mapi
Outlook 97/98/2000/2002 and Outlook Express are totally different products.
Outlook 97/98/2000/2002 can be accessed using Outlook Object Model, CDO,
Extended MAPI or Simple MAPI. Outlook Express only supports Simple MAPI.
See http://www.slipstick.com for information regarding Outlook 97/98/2000/2002.

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy  - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

Quote:
> Hello,

> Is it possible to read and store data in a Outlook 2000/Express
> Inbox Folder and Contact List.

> If it's possible.
> Are there any books where I can read, how it works.

> can anybody suggest me one good book about mapi and
> outlook 2000/express
> --
> Best Regards

> Thomas Mathes
> Pfaffenwaldring 46F (Zim. No. 402)
> 70569 Stuttgart

> Mobil :   0175  / 1614622

> Web   :   http://www.tmnd.de

Thu, 01 Jan 2004 06:48:47 GMT

1. Question regarding MAPI, MS Outlook 2000, and Outlook Express 6

2. Acess Inbox of Outlook 2000/Express without Exchange Server

3. Programs folder (Outlook 2000 or Outlook Express

4. Send email with and access Outlook Express inbox???

5. Linking MS Access table with Outlook 2000 inbox

6. how to create / add a MAPI Folder in outlook 2000

7. Accessing Exchange Inbox Folder using MAPI

8. VB, MAPI, and Outlook Express: Microsoft MAPI Control 6.0

9. Accessing Sent Items Folder in Outlook Express

10. MAPI connection to Outlook or Outlook Express

11. MAPI OUTLOOK and OUTLOOK EXPRESS

12. Opening Outlook Express inbox