AND, HERE IS THE STANDARD EMAIL YAHOOGROUPS SENDS FOR APPROVAL:

From: Yahoo! Groups Notification
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 3:14 PM

Hello,

A user with the following email address would like to subscribe
to the utepi group:

This subscription request requires your approval because the
utepi group is configured to restrict membership. This
means that a moderator must approve each new member. This user
will not become a member of the utepi group unless you
approve.

Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:08:31 GMT

1. Extracting the Internet Email Address from Inbox Items

2. Split or Extract UserName from Email Address!

3. extract the senders email address to a text file

4. Need a program to extract email addresses from MS Outlook 2000 folders/messages

5. Macro to extract sender's address from email message

6. Extracting email address from "From:" field

7. How to extract email address

8. How to extract email address from sender

9. extracting email addresses from text file

10. Extracting all email address tokens from a document

11. **Extract email address from text file**

12. Extract email addresses in an outlook object?