multi-language support in word automation
Author Message
 multi-language support in word automation

Issues:
  Try to set up spell check automation for international
users. The problem is that I couldn't find the property to
set languages.

Code Example:

    Set objWord = New Word.Application
    Set objDocument = objWord.Documents.Add
    objDocument.DetectLanguage 'prefer set language instead

I'm using MSWORD9.OLB and I have turned on editing of
multiple languages in the setting.

Any help on how to set languages would be greatly
appreciated!

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:46:32 GMT

1. Outlook and Asian (multi byte) language support

2. About Multi Language Support

3. Language support for multi-threading

4. Multi Language Support

5. Multi Language Support in VB3

6. Data Report - Multi-Language Support???

7. The best way to support multi-language?

8. multi-language support

9. Multi-language support

10. Multi-language support in VB

11. Multi Language Support, Chinese Traditional

12. Multi language support in VB ?