Task Pane
Author Message
 Task Pane

We use a document management system (PCDocs) which
integrates with Word XP, but not with the Search facility
in the Task Pane.

I gather from an earlier posting that it is not possible
to customise the Task Pane.

I don't need to customise but would like to permanently
hide one (or more) of the panes or to customise the Task
Pane menu (eg to remove Search).  Is this possible.
Although we have found that we can disable use of the
Search Task Pane by deleting a registry key, the Search
Pane - though useless - can still be displayed.

Thanks
Caroline

Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:31:03 GMT

1. Adding item to task pane

2. Editing the "Task Pane"

3. Is it possible to create custom Task Panes?

4. Custom Task Pane

5. Customize Task Pane

6. Custom Task Pane

7. prevent opening of the task pane