Save all inbox messages to a text file (or text files) with VBA
Author Message
 Save all inbox messages to a text file (or text files) with VBA

I want my e-mails to be in a windows directory (ie text file or html, etc).

Can I do this with VBA?

How?

TIA

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 04:02:32 GMT
 Save all inbox messages to a text file (or text files) with VBA
See MailItem.SaveAs()

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy  - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

Quote:
> I want my e-mails to be in a windows directory (ie text file or html, etc).

> Can I do this with VBA?

> How?

> TIA

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 07:17:09 GMT
 Save all inbox messages to a text file (or text files) with VBA
Thanks.  Actually I found the answer (I forgot to search first).

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 14:57:25 GMT

1. Rule for saving message text to text file

2. Save all messages in an inbox to .msg files

3. Save all messages in an inbox to .msg files

4. SAving a MS Word file to a PDF file and a text file

5. automatically save messages as text files

6. Rule to save message as text file

7. VB code to save a text file format using current date as file name

8. VB code to save a text file format using current date as file name

9. opening / saving files with MS rich text box control (viewing open files)

10. replacing text in a html-file and saving the changed file

11. best save grid in to text file or mdb file

12. vaxing problem reading a text file - could be related to how notepad.exe saves files