Increase size of drop-down for field?
Author Message
 Increase size of drop-down for field?

Hi,

Is it possible to increase the size of a drop-down form field in terms
of the amount of characters you can enter? At the moment I think the
default is a maximum of 80 chars. (?) and I need to be able to enter
longer text strings in some cases. Is it possible to extend the maximum
chars. allowed?

Thanks as always

Carl.

Sun, 11 Jul 2004 20:38:47 GMT

1. Increase Size of Drop-Down Form Field?

2. How increase number drop down lines in combo box

3. Increase field size in linked table

4. Access 2 increasing the size of a field using Basic

5. increasing Field size from code

6. Drop Down List Box - Drop Down portion does not always disappear after Click event

7. Press F1 key while drop-down menu item highlighted, drop-down menu stays on top

8. Data bound drops downs dont drop down!

9. How to increase a field size programmatically?

10. Increase field size?

11. VBA code to go to a bookmarked drop down goes to wrong drop down

12. HOWTO?: Change the size of the drop-down of a combo box