Call a VBA procedure from within VBS script?
Author Message
 Call a VBA procedure from within VBS script?

Hi folks,

since Im not an VBS expert, I want to call a VBA-procedure from within a VBS
Script instead of adapting my VBA code to fit in the vbs-syntax. Is that possible
somehow?

Thanks, Alex
News suchen, lesen, schreiben mit http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 08 Feb 2004 18:57:00 GMT
 Call a VBA procedure from within VBS script?
If your procedure is in the ThisOutlookSession module, you can call it as
Application.MyProc. However, while Microsoft has a KB article on this, the
article states that it is unsupported functionality.

Adapting VBA to VBS code is really pretty easy -- take out the specific
typing on variable declarations and make sure all non-VB constants are
handled as literal values or declared as constants in your procedure. There
are few other nuances, like no Format() function in VBScript, but that's
about it.
--

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Hi folks,

> since Im not an VBS expert, I want to call a VBA-procedure from within a
VBS
> Script instead of adapting my vba code to fit in the vbs-syntax. Is that
possible
> somehow?

> Thanks, Alex
> --
> News suchen, lesen, schreiben mit http://newsgroups.web.de

Sun, 08 Feb 2004 19:23:56 GMT

1. Running a .vbs script from within a .vbs script

2. Calling server-script from within client-script

3. calling a script from within a script?

4. CGI Script Call from within VB Script

5. Calling server-script from within client-script

6. Change Current directory from within VBS script?

7. Call VBS procedures from Visual Basic 6.0

8. VBA Script works but VBS Does not

9. WSH/VBS Login Script Calls

10. Call part of one VBS script from another?

11. Calling a remote .vbs script

12. calling a perlscript procedure within vbscript?