passing values between Word97 and Access97
Author Message
 passing values between Word97 and Access97

Hello all,

I have a form(dialog box) in a Word template which opens up when a new
document opens up...
I can start the process going from Access,(easy enough with a Word objects
Documents Add..etc) but I want to pass it two variables of a company and a
fax number...
These are stored on the form in Access I am sending it from..
I can pass these values directly to the document but not the form I have
created in Word.

Anybody know how to do this..??

All help welcome,

TIA

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Editing an Access97 field value from Word97

2. Closing Word97 from Access97

3. Pulling Access97 data into Word97 variables

4. Access97-Word97 Mail Merge

5. Access97/Word97/data exchange HELP!!!

6. Access97/Word97 MailMerge

7. Linking Access97 and Word97

8. Mail Merge access97 with word97 (Blank spaces)

9. Access97 and Word97 (MailMerge)

10. DDE between Access97 and Word97

11. Integration between Access97 and Word97

12. Print Word97 document from Access97