Outlook / Outlook Express address books
Author Message
 Outlook / Outlook Express address books

I'm trying to write a program in java & one in VB that accesses the contact
books for Outlook and Outlook express.

Specifically, I'd like to be able to perform export and import functions on
each of the contact books.  I know that there are some products that can and
do interact with the Outlook Express address book, so I know it can be done.
I've tried looking on-line, but have not found any information.  Does anyone
have any experiences in doing such a thing, or can you point me in the right
direction?

Many thanx in advance,

Sean Mandel.

Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:07:21 GMT
 Outlook / Outlook Express address books

Try reading here:
Address book information at MSDN
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/messaging/wab/overviews/wabovw.asp
--
Jim Pickering
MVP (IE/OE)

I'm trying to write a program in java & one in VB that accesses the contact
books for Outlook and Outlook express.

Specifically, I'd like to be able to perform export and import functions on
each of the contact books.  I know that there are some products that can and
do interact with the Outlook Express address book, so I know it can be done.
I've tried looking on-line, but have not found any information.  Does anyone
have any experiences in doing such a thing, or can you point me in the right
direction?

Many thanx in advance,

Sean Mandel.

Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:46:28 GMT
 Outlook / Outlook Express address books
Specifically, I'd like to be able to perform export and import functions on
each of the contact books.  I know that there are some products that can and
do interact with the Outlook Express address book, so I know it can be done.
I've tried looking on-line, but have not found any information.  Does anyone
have any experiences
Quote:

>I'm trying to write a program in java & one in VB that accesses the contact
>books for Outlook and Outlook express.

>Specifically, I'd like to be able to perform export and import functions on
>each of the contact books.  I know that there are some products that can
and
>do interact with the Outlook Express address book, so I know it can be
done.
>I've tried looking on-line, but have not found any information.  Does
anyone
>have any experiences in doing such a thing, or can you point me in the
right
>direction?

>Many thanx in advance,

>Sean Mandel.

Sat, 26 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

2. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

3. MS Outlook & OutLook Express - Address Book

4. : Re: MS Outlook & OutLook Express - Address Book

5. How to access outlook express address book programatically?

6. How can i read outlook express address book (.WAB)

7. Address Book in Outlook Express

8. How to access Outlook Express Address Book?

9. How to access Outlook Express Address Book?

10. Outlook Express Address Book

11. Outlook Express (address book) and scripts ??

12. Exporting to address book in Outlook Express