generating WORD documents
Author Message
 generating WORD documents

Hello all,

I need your help  :-)

I have an access DB met adresses (one table)
Now I want to automaticly generate stickers from this adresses.

On this word-template (sticker.dot) I have created the layout of one
sticker.

How can I generate the complete adres-list ion the sticker.

I do not need code or something, just procedures how to achieve this
will fullfill my needs.

Kind regards,
Andre van Rossem

Fri, 04 Feb 2005 19:50:49 GMT
 generating WORD documents
Hi Andre,

From the Tools menu select Mail Merge and follow the prompts, using the
table in your data base as the datasource for the Mailmerge.

Please post any response to the newsgroups for the benefit of others who may
also be following the thread.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Quote:
> Hello all,

> I need your help  :-)

> I have an access DB met adresses (one table)
> Now I want to automaticly generate stickers from this adresses.

> On this word-template (sticker.dot) I have created the layout of one
> sticker.

> How can I generate the complete adres-list ion the sticker.

> I do not need code or something, just procedures how to achieve this
> will fullfill my needs.

> Kind regards,
> Andre van Rossem

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 14:32:59 GMT

1. Generating word document files from embedded documents in Access or SQL Server DB.

2. Generating a word document from Excel

3. Using VB.Net to Generate MS Word Documents

4. Can you make ASP generate a Word Document?

5. Automatic Generate a word-document from VB

6. Automatic Generate a word-document from VB

7. Automatic Generate a word-document from VB

8. Automatic Generate a word-document from VB

9. Automatic Generate a word-document from VB

10. Automatic Generate a word-document from VB

11. Automatic Generate a word-document from VB

12. Cutting a full Word document and pasting it in another Word Document