need to move objects INTO database from the database
Author Message
 need to move objects INTO database from the database

I need to copy modules, reports, forms etc into a database from the database
not from another one. I know by using the docmd.copyobject you can copy out.

ANY IDEAS..............

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 need to move objects INTO database from the database
try docmd.transferdatabase instead.  You can use the debug window to
accomplish this - press CTRL-G to bring it up....

--
Regards,
Patrick McCarthy

Quote:
> I need to copy modules, reports, forms etc into a database from the
database
> not from another one. I know by using the docmd.copyobject you can copy
out.

> ANY IDEAS..............

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 need to move objects INTO database from the database
Look at Docmd.transferdatabase

 -- Andy

Quote:

>I need to copy modules, reports, forms etc into a database from the database
>not from another one. I know by using the docmd.copyobject you can copy out.

>ANY IDEAS..............

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Moving table relationships from database to database

2. Reports written in Crystal - database has moved - how can I respecify the database location

3. moving objects from OLE control to OLE field in jet database

4. database object doesn't exist in database main(13)

5. Getting at database objects, not DAO, in an access database through code

6. Help needed reading database on CD and writing to database on hard drive

7. Database Tables Disappearing - HELP HELP - Need Access Database specs

8. IMPROVE DATABASE OBJECTS / HELP NEEDED!!

9. Beginner needs help w/moving objects

10. How to move an Access database to a new computer

11. Moving a Database

12. Moving specific records between databases