Jet VBA File (VBAJet.dll VBAJet32.dll) Initialization failure
Author Message
 Jet VBA File (VBAJet.dll VBAJet32.dll) Initialization failure

I am writing a program in VB 5.0 using MS Acces 97 and have a compile and a
Application setup.

After I install the program on several  computers, I get an error message
when I execute the program reading:

"The Jet VBA File (VBAJet.dll  for 16 Bit or VBAJet32.dll for 32 Bit) failed
to Initialized.  Reinstall the application that
  created the error."

I've reinsatlled the apllication several time, reinstalled Windows 98 and
still no go

The funny thing is that when I install the program on my computer (where it
was developed), I do not get this error.

Can anybody help me

Thanks

--
Dominic Mastronardi
SNS Computing Services

Fri, 24 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Jet VBA File (VBAJet.dll VBAJet32.dll) Initialization failure
I have exactualy the same problem. I just solve it on one
machine with installing DAO 3.5 again.
That was a machine with Win98.
 It would not work on the machine with Win95.
Tomorrow I will try to install DAO 6.0 because I have that at home with
win95.
 I dont know if you use DAO

Rune Aarnes

Quote:
> I am writing a program in VB 5.0 using MS Acces 97 and have a compile and
> Application setup.

> After I install the program on several  computers, I get an error message
> when I execute the program reading:

> "The Jet VBA File (VBAJet.dll  for 16 Bit or VBAJet32.dll for 32 Bit)
failed
> to Initialized.  Reinstall the application that
>   created the error."

> I've reinsatlled the apllication several time, reinstalled Windows 98 and
> still no go

> The funny thing is that when I install the program on my computer (where
it
> was developed), I do not get this error.

> Can anybody help me

> Thanks

> --
> Dominic Mastronardi
> SNS Computing Services

Sat, 25 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBAJET.dll & VBAJET32.dll Initialization Failure

2. Error 3447 The Jet VBA file (VBAJET.DLL for 16-bit versions,

3. Vbajet32.dll & vbajet.dll

4. Errors after setup concerning vbajet.dll and/or vbajet32.dll

5. Errors after setup concerning vbajet.dll and/or vbajet32.dll

6. "The Jet VBA file (VBAJET.dll for 16-bit version, or VBAJET32.dll for versions) failes to initialize when called.

7. Runtime Err:3447 - can't initialize VBAJET or VBAJET32 dll's -HELP

8. Runtime Err:3447 - can't initialize VBAJET or VBAJET32 dll's -HELP

9. Runtime Err:3447 - can't initialize VBAJET or VBAJET32 dll's -HELP

10. Runtime Err:3447 - can't initialize VBAJET or VBAJET32 dll's -HELP

11. Runtime Err:3447 - can't initialize VBAJET or VBAJET32 dll's -HELP

12. VBAJET32.DLL INITIALIZATION PROBLEM