Page size for the background= Page size of the first page of the drawing
Author Message
 Page size for the background= Page size of the first page of the drawing

Hi all

How do I set up a formula to have the page size for the background page=
page size of the first page of the drawing ?

I know I have to set up the "PageWidth" to somthing like this:

PageWidth=Pages[1].PageWidth but it doesn't work. I am getting an error. Any
clue ?

Thank you very much

Cristian

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 04:32:40 GMT
 Page size for the background= Page size of the first page of the drawing
I forgot to mention that my idea is to set a template for
a page which has the size the same as the drawing has.

The problem is that I need to locate let's say the logo of the company
always down in the left corner of the page.The page's size could be changes
according with the size of the drawing so this is why I need to relocate the
logo automatically

Thank you
Cristian

Quote:
> Hi all

> How do I set up a formula to have the page size for the background page=
> page size of the first page of the drawing ?

> I know I have to set up the "PageWidth" to somthing like this:

> PageWidth=Pages[1].PageWidth but it doesn't work. I am getting an error.
Any
> clue ?

> Thank you very much

> Cristian

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 04:51:52 GMT

1. how to print total no pages in first page itself

2. First page prints only report header and page footer

3. Page Footer on Page 1 Refers to Page 2

4. Page n of Total pages (or Max Pages function)

5. Default Page Size

6. Setting Page Size with a Module

7. Changing text size of web pages in Outlook

8. Print to a specified page size

9. Setting page size in VB

10. Page Size in Visio

11. Applying Page Size From VBA

12. Setting page size and orientation using VBA