Multi Page Control for Active Document?
Author Message
 Multi Page Control for Active Document?

Hi,
Is there a multi-page or tab strip control that can be
used in Active Document similiar to the one that is
available in MSForms?

Ted

Thu, 16 Dec 2004 04:59:02 GMT
 Multi Page Control for Active Document?
Hi Ted,

Quote:
> Is there a multi-page or tab strip control that can be
> used in Active Document similiar to the one that is
> available in MSForms?

You can use the same one that's used in UserForms. If you're using WordXP,
click on the "More Controls" button (bottom right) on the Controls Toolbox
and select "Microsoft Forms 2.0 MultiPage".

--
Hope this helps.
ibby

Please post replies or follow-ups to the **newsgroup** so that participants
may benefit or contribute.

Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:57:11 GMT
 Multi Page Control for Active Document?
Hi Ibby,
I was able to get the MultiPage control in Active Doc,
however I am unable to write to labels on any tabs on the
control.  Does it have to be reference differently than as
follows?

With ActiveDocument
.lblFirstName.caption = adors.Fields("First Name").value
end with

Regards,
Ted

Quote:

Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:30:52 GMT

1. Counting the pages in an active document

2. Active X Document won't load up in HTM Page (WEIRD STUFF)

3. Active Document and Front Page...

4. ActiveX Document V's Active Server Pages

5. Active Document and Front Page...

6. Printing multi page report to multi bins vb4 crystal5

7. Printing multi page report to multi bins vb4 crystal5

8. Tab Control on multi-page form

9. DT Picker Control on Multi Page - Strange Behaviour

10. Protect Control in Active Document

11. Protect Combo Box Control in Active Document

12. Macro to insert text or document into active document