Implements Key word
Author Message
 Implements Key word

Is it possible to use the implements key word in Access 2000 class modules?
If so, where can get documentation with examples?

--
George Padvorac

nwis.net

Wed, 26 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Implements Key word
the Implements keyword is used to build classes with multiple interfaces
look at the VBA documentation, and the VB6 documentation on COM and classes

Quote:
> Is it possible to use the implements key word in Access 2000 class
modules?
> If so, where can get documentation with examples?

> --
> George Padvorac

> nwis.net

Wed, 26 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Implements Key word

2. How to implement function keys F1,F2,F3...

3. implementing Word instructions from VB

4. why must I implement ICollection and IEnumerable whenever I want to implement IList

5. Find Key words in table

6. How to Assign TAB key to Macro in Word

7. Word 2000, CommandBars and Accelerator Keys.

8. How to automatically detect an email with a key word in subject

9. How to automatically detect an email with a key word in

10. Assigning Keys / tools to existing Macros in Word 2k

11. Assign TAB key to Macro in Word?

12. How to disable Word shortcut keys