Know if message was sent
Author Message
 Know if message was sent

Hi,

I want my application to log whenever a mail was sent. If the user cancels
the mail it should of course not send it...

This is the code:

' Send the mail
olNewMail.Display Modal:=True

If olNewMail.Sent Then
    Call LogSentMail (olNewMail.SentOn)
End if

olNewMail is destroyed when the mail is sent so it will fail. I know I can
use On Error Resume next, but what's the point of having the Sent property
if it newer will be True?

Thanks,
Cato Antonsen

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 16:51:11 GMT

1. Does anyone know how to send a message to a notes db from within VB

2. MAPI message Send method puts message in Outbox but it isn't actually sent

3. Looking for a control that allows messages to be sent to SMS messaging service or pager

4. Send message with Outlook closed using Active Messaging

5. Looking for a control that allows messages to be sent to SMS messaging service or pager

6. Dispatched Message And Send Message - Any difference?

7. Send message without creation of sent item...

8. disable send message to Send-Folder

9. Getting a message sent to me with Net Send

10. Send Mail Without Leaving Message in Sent Mail

11. Send a message (comparable to net send) using NetBIOS API

12. Getting a message that was sent to me with Net Send